ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SALES & PROMOTIONS AGENCY
SALARY £80,000- £90,000 + BONUS + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with an impressive Sales & Promotions Agency that crafts and delivers adventurous and imaginative promotions for some of the globe's biggest brands, from Tech giants, Electronics to FMCG Clients. The business is part of a wider financial services organisation, based in London, and they are looking for a talented Business Development Director to join their busy Business Development team.
Working within a busy team, this is an Account Director role where you will be responsible for building and developing relationships within existing client accounts as well as winning new client accounts. You will play a key role in helping to craft creative marketing strategies with these clients. There will be excellent scope for long term progression as the business is rapidly growing.
Sales & Account Management: As Business Development Director your primary role will be to build, lead and deliver the end to end sales pipeline evidenced by the delivery of a solid client portfolio.
- Build new business leads and drive growth of their services and offering
- Work with stakeholders across the wider organisation
- Play a key role in building and encouraging relationships and opportunities within existing client accounts as well as developing new business plans and teams
Growth and Marketing Strategy: Design and implement a sales and marketing strategy to meet the business goals. Pushing forward the mission, goals and KPI's.
- Conducting market research and identifying industry trends to maximise sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand image for the business through development sales assets.
- Increase visibility of the business through social channels, website and SEO, networking, events and advertising.
- Develop account revenue and growth by identifying client business goals, increasing margins, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Challenge the status quo, and have the confidence and articulation to present and back up your ideas.
- Ideally high level Business Development/ Account Management or Strategic Marketing Experience
- Marketing agency, Tech or FMCG industry experience ideally
- Demonstrable experience managing client relationships and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to plan, strategize and identify opportunities within existing client base to deliver client account growth.
- Strong commercial awareness - accurate and timely financial and commercial management.
- Strong attention to detail and budgetary restraints who can set, monitor and deliver on forecast targets and performance metrics.
- Experience to support new business acquisition by attending pitches, consultation/strategy sessions and lead client communications throughout the pitch process
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.