£30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus'
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a scale up brand within the educational sector who are seeking an experienced Account Executive with knowledge of Digital Marketing to join the business at a critical stage in their growth plans in the UK.
To maintain and grow key relationships with new and existing clients in the UK. Your key responsibilities will be to nurture and support your portfolio of clients through establishing and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships, having an in-depth knowledge of their needs and processes to achieve a beneficial partnership.
On top of this, you will be responsible for cross-selling to existing clients to ensure they are always kept up to date with new products and services on offer in order to increase revenue and maximise profits.
- Meeting assigned revenue, retention and growth targets.
- Identifying growth opportunities within your client portfolio and increasing margin per lead through the upselling of additional services.
- Managing reporting and client facing analytical needs.
- Managing customer satisfaction and service delivery by identifying needs.
- Build and maintain long term client relationships.
- Supporting optimisation and strategic product development with multiple internal functions such as product, marketing and data.
- Proven track record of working successfully in a client facing role, preferably in tech / advertising / marketing / SaaS.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on complex data sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of how a successful digital marketing department works.
- Strong attention to detail with a hands-on approach to client relationship management.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Being able to effectively and confidently present to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously with a hunger to learn and grow.
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving scale up organisation with an exceptional company culture.
- Flexible working options.
- Competitive salary and bonuses for achieving revenue targets.
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
- Excellent and achievable career growth opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative environment.
The office space has recently been renovated to high spec, it is relaxed, fun and a hard-working environment with music played in the office in a buzzing central London location.
If the idea of joining a growing but already well-established brand where you can really make a difference sounds good to you, then please apply today as application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.