ACQUISTION MARKETING MANAGER- INTELLIGENCE & LEAD GENERATION SERVICES
UP TO £35,000 + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK's leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. Our client is looking for a talented Acquisition Marketing to join and be part of their busy Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Acquisition Marketing Manager to be responsible for generating and nurturing marketing qualified leads across the portfolio of products and services offered by the organisations three main business areas.
- Working directly with the Marketing Director to develop and execute acquisition marketing strategies across the portfolio of products and services, with a particular emphasis on the Product Manufacturers audience
- Work with the internal marketing team and partner agencies to create and optimise multichannel lead generation and lead nurture campaigns to meet monthly lead targets
- Leverage the marketing tools and platforms to create personalised, highly converting lead funnels, the role will be hands on with marketing automation, website personalisation, email marketing programmes, and social media
- Excellent understanding of marketing analytics, with an ability and enthusiasm to continuously analyse performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage a small team of two marketing executives to meet business objectives
- Work closely with the Sales team and CRM system to provide continuous pipeline of highly qualified leads
- Data-driven, self-motivated, and commercially astute professional with a high level of enthusiasm and desire for success
- Ability to manage multiple brands, products and services, setting priorities and working to tight deadlines and well-defined business objectives
- Good interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels and be a good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, must have B2B experience
- Ideally four years acquisition marketing experience
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.