DIGITAL MARKETING /WEB MANAGER, EMEA & USA- b2b FINANCIAL SERVICES (ASSET MANAGEMENT)
Excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded and successful B2B global financial services business as International Web Manager. Sitting as part of the global marketing function, you will act as the key interface between Marketing and IT, playing a key role in the digital product management with a focus on managing the EMEA & US websites across the organisation.
Experience in digital marketing with strong experience in web management from an asset management, B2B financial services or from professional services background is essential
The Website Manager/Digital Product Manager (EMEA & USA) will sit within the global marketing team and will work closely with the global technology team. The team is focused on promoting best practice digital strategy, solutions, channels and platforms to support the group's marketing efforts, while working closely with the global technology team.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the group's existing web platforms for the EMEA & US region, across multiple websites and affiliated sites, ensuring content is updated, SEO effective, compliant and reflective of brand and broader campaign strategies.
- Manage, the development of new global and regional websites developed as part of the business growth strategy, including agency liaison, IT liaison and stakeholder management
- Regularly monitor the customer experience to execute initiatives that will improve the user journey, making recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Manage the digital technology suite to ensure its effective integration and optimal use to meet regional marketing objectives, including Pardot and Salesforce integrations
- Liaise directly and effectively with the internal Technology team to ensure a seamless understanding between design and development
- Monitor, measure and report regularly on website KPIs, actively contributing and providing recommendations for improvement and development
Experience and skills required
- Solid experience in digital marketing, to include good experience in website management
- Digital experience should come from the investment management space, wider financial services sector (pref B2B or intermediary focused), professional services or a regulated industry
- Digital experience gained in a medium/large sized international or global organisation is an advantage
- Good understanding of CMS / content management systems and experience in web content management, testing and publishing. Experience with CMS systems is important.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager or similar preferred
- Experience supporting SEO programs with website content and metadata
- Ability to manage external data sources via APIs and present via websites
- Good project management skills (preferably using Agile methodologies)
- Experience working with user centric design and developer customer journey maps. Strong knowledge of UX principles and experience in developing UX programs
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.