My client is a global organisation who produce business information and market research for senior management in the corporate sectors throughout APAC
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a
Senior Business Development Manager
This role would suit a prove Business Development Manager selling into the PS / Institutional markets who would also like to progress their career by also stepping into a management position.
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders to build relationships and introduce companies platform to PS clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Manage, Coach and Mentor a team to sell research and information services
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years Business Development experience into the Professional Services / Institutional Markets / Capital markets
- Previous experience selling research or information service an advantage
- Previous New Business sales experience
- Previous experience managing a team or wanting to step into a management role
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas for your teams
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
- Experience in Technology and/or Subscription-based services
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.