We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for a large international law firm for one of the following locations: Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Düsseldorf.
- Working hands-on with Partners in our German offices driving business development activity aligned to strategy
- Create and implement business development and marketing plans for the energy and infrastructure sectors and finance practice.
- Identify campaigns to grow new and existing business.
- Project manage energy and infrastructure sector pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process including document preparation, presentation rehearsals and post pitch feedback.
- Prepare partners ahead of client/prospect meetings.
- Devise and coordinate events (in conjunction with our Events Assistant) and conference
- attendance to develop/maintain market positions matched to business strategy and generate leads for the sector and practice.
- Manage the energy and finance Partners' business development information ensuring credentials and other relevant information is up to date and readily accessible in central databases.
- Take part in German and firmwide projects as appropriate.
- Manage relevant directory submissions, league tables and awards.
- Draft and update relevant marketing materials and other collateral in both German and English.
- Work with the communications team to identify opportunities to raise the profile of the sector and practice via various communication channels including social media and the website.
* 5+ years experience in a professional services firm.
* Business School or University Master degree in Business, Marketing or Law.
* Fluent in German and English
* The ability to work effectively with and influence partners and others.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills in German and English.
* Professional services or relevant market experience.
* The ability to understand product and service development issues.
* The ability to take responsibility for and lead specific projects.
* Tenacity to see projects and tasks through to completion.
* Good team-working/building skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.