Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
· Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
· Leverages the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
· Develops and maintains relationships with pension consultants. · Assists in the development and launching of new products.
· Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
Experience / Knowledge:
· Minimum 7-10+years of Insitutional Sales
· Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.