To be located in central Europe, we are currently searching for a:
Channel Director Industrial & Agriculture (m/f/d)
Our client is one of the absolute leaders in their industry and is marked by continuous growth in the recent years. Through a strong USP and innovative technology, our client will further push forward their market growth. Are you interested in joining in this exciting time of growth?
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Leading and develop the sales agenda for the relevant channel
- Own, develop and execute the Annual Sales Budget (Revenue and Spend) tracking through the year, identifying variances and implementing reactive and proactive initiatives,
- Maximise sales and margin across all product categories through the key accounts, distributors and new customers
- Work with the General Manager and Marketing Manager Europe to develop & implement key strategies, including - pricing, promotional activity and NPD
- Manage and develop the regional sales teams
- Work with the Marketing Manager Europe to devise and execute channel specific marketing plans to maximise awareness of Products and deliver the company's growth agenda
- Develop and maintain excellence in customer satisfaction by continuously striving to provide excellent service and solution for customer queries, requests and problems - both internal and external
- Extensive experience in strategic sales management with clients from the industrial or agriculture industry
- Proven team leader and people manager, experience managing and leading complex teams, nurturing talent and managing poor performance as needed
- Strong experience in being part of senior leadership teams with a strong understanding of complex organisation structures
- Extensive strategic abilities to conceptualise and implement the channel focused strategy and to push forward the growth of the organisation
Is Your interest caught?
Then please feel free to send your latest CV to email@example.com or call 0211/ 2479 1152 to receive more information regarding this vacancy.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.