Our client is one of the world's leading market intelligence companies, providing a unique perspective on global and local economies through analysis of consumers, markets, new products and competitive landscapes. With offices around the world, the business takes a global view on what is happening in the space of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) innovation.
As the Client Service Executive, your focus will be to support the market leader's continued high retention rate of subscription clients by ensuring the data and insight is applied to its full extent within clients' business to support their commercial objectives. You will achieve this by providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, product adoption, value-led engagement, advocacy, and retention.
- Deliver advanced product training to showcase how data supports clients in their role or departmental goals
- Proactively communicate with clients about the most relevant product features/insights for their specific business needs
- Respond to client briefs and preparing analysis to bring data to life using pre-published syndicated content
- Present syndicated content to clients in an interactive and confident manner to show how the insights can be valuable for their business objectives.
- Conduct regular check-in calls for tactical items and perform strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes.
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
With internal team
- Partner with the Account Directors in the region to ensure all accounts are managed effectively and deliver client engagement plans together
- Track account health to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Function as a client advocate in internal discussions; provide advice to sales, product development, content, and marketing on new applications for products
- Translate client usage and feedback into actionable insights and ideas for new training materials and service activities
- Efficiently log all service activities on the CRM system including collating detailed feedback following client engagement
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a B2B or professional services environment
- Passion and/or knowledge for the world of FMCG is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in written and spoken English
- Flexibility to travel regularly within the ANZ region to meet with clients.
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly developed analytical skills, ability to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/manage a heavy work flow
- A solution-driven and results-focused attitude. Enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook should all be characteristics you cherish and display
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.