10 months ago
To be considered for this position you must have held a senior level marketing position with strategic and departmental responsibility. You will have broad b2b marketing experience and in depth knowledge of the NHS and wider healthcare sector. Candidates will be tested against the following core criteria;
- Considerable b2b marketing experience with a proven track record in and understanding of the healthcare sector, in particular NHS
- A strong commercial and analytical intellect, with the ability to conceive and deliver data and digitally led lead generation and lead nurture campaigns
- Strong communication and brand marketing skills to significantly improve brand awareness
- Demonstrable proficiency to devise and execute marketing strategies based upon customer, market and competitor analysis
- Demonstrable skills across the entire marketing mix, including but not limited to; insight, pricing, product marketing, lead generation, communications (internal / external), events, branding & design, content & social media
- A proven background in utilising and developing a modern marketing technology stack, leading to increasingly automated campaigns and management of customer journeys, with an "agile" mindset
- Management skills and strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire the department and wider business stakeholders
- Global / multi country launch experience is beneficial
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will not be able to provide specific feedback on applications that do not progress our initial screening process.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.