Customer Success Manager - SaaS
£50,000 - £60,000 plus Commission & Equity
Carter Murray have partnered with an industry challenging, progressive and innovative AI brand who are seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join their hardworking and successful Customer Success team in London.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be on the front line of a rapidly growing business, therefore, cross-functional collaboration is at the core of everything they do. You will work closely with a number of internal teams such as Product, Sales, Finance, Legal and business operations. Commercially you and the wider CS team will be responsible for Customer churn metrics and upselling metrics.
- Be able to understand customers needs, goals, activities and timelines and be able to clearly demonstrate what they could achieve from using your software.
- Delivering onboarding and training to new customers and support their continuing immersion in the software, ensuring you as a brand are fully embedded into their organisation.
- Ensuring your customers are knowledgeable enough to use the platform to its maximum potential, allowing them to achieve their specific goals.
- Selling new products and features to customers to deliver extra value.
- Closely monitoring signals of churn and taking appropriate preventative actions.
- Funnelling customer feedback to the resolutions team so that as a brand, you can put processes and tools in place to improve overall service delivery.
Skills, strengths and experiences
- 1-2 years' experience working within Customer Success / Account Management in a SaaS business (Desirable)
- 1-2 years' experience working within Brand / Marketing (either agency or in-house)
- Experience in a customer-facing role with the ability to lead customer meetings.
- Negotiation skills and have the ability to have commercial conversations with clients.
- Organised and detail-orientated
- Productive and willing to learn.
- Commercially minded
- Be an excellent communicator, with the ability to speak credibly at a technical level.
- Share options package
- Company private medical scheme
- 25 days holiday & your birthday off!
- Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to wellness apps/websites.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.