CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
A hyper-growing MNC that specialises in network and big data is seeking a driven and customer-oriented Customer Success Manager.
This Customer Success Manager is needed to help promote loyalty, engagement and growth within post-sales customer relationships. He or she will have to take the initiative to work across the diverse teams, to ensure a comprehensive and satisfactory customer experience.
- Support customer account base (including those of high complexity) and strategic global account with issue resolution
- Proactively seek ways to reduce churn risks and to improve overall customer experience
- Plan and coordinate with the Global/Regional Account team on strategic accounts
- Determine best practice for adapting to customers' needs and project scope during onboarding
- Involved in global or regional Account team planning and coordination on strategic accounts.
- Become point of contact for customers to escalate issues
- Prepare and deliver Business Review and Operational Service Reviews
- Head up the account team to develop customized review materials
- Drive product and process adoption, while tracking progress of Customer Success Plan.
- Advise customers on how to maximise their current investments and gather customer feedback.
- Virtual team management for global customer projects
- Customer success management experience of more than 4 years
- Strategic accounts management experience in medium/large-sized organisations
- Confidence to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Should you like to be part of this MNC's hypergrowth, you are most welcome to send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.