Demand Planning Manager
A leading international Consumer Goods organisation based in Berkshire is currently looking to recruit a Demand Planning Manager within the Supply Chain team to as this ambitious company look to launch a new project into the market.
This is a great opportunity for a someone both supply chain experience and planning experience to join a company at a very exciting point in there growth plan
- Liaise with local Demand planners and factories to provide visibility of stock availability for professional opportunities
- Responsibility for forecast accuracy improvement
- Review and monitor capacity utilisation against demand
- Effective customer, trade and business relationships focussing on supply chain efficiency and service
- Supporting the implementation of the supply strategy and lead continuous development of systems and procedures
- Ideally degree educated within business, logistics or engineering
- Good experience in both Supply Chains and planning
- Experience of managing brand P&L and budget
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.