DESIGN AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£30,000 - £35,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a growing, successful player in the Financial Services sector who operates within the stock broking space is looking for a Marketing professional with graphic design experience to join their growing Marketing team. This is a broad and varied role where your role will be split between design (80%) and marketing (20%). You will have experience in graphic design and broad marketing (digital and offline) gained within a Financial Services business. You will also have solid experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Events, you will be responsible for creating content across all marketing channels, as well as designing engaging and innovative online and offline marketing collateral for the business.
- Managing external website content
- Maintaining the business intranet
- Responsible for designing and creating marketing literature, as well as the design for digital marketing activity
- Creating designs for social media visuals
- Organising marketing documents and supporting on admin tasks for events
- Current/recent experience in a graphic designer and broad marketing role, designing B2B marketing collateral within a Financial Services business.
- Solid experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with motion graphics and/ video editing is helpful but not essential
- A degree in graphic design or art & design is preferable
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.