MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER -HUBSPOT (B2B Financial Services organisation)
- Based London (remote working initially)
- 6 month contract w/potential to become permanent
Fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join a growing and innovative Fintech business operating in the Investment Management space.
Reporting into the CMO, you will play a key role in implementing and optimising the inbound marketing funnel at a critical time of growth for the business
- Manage the customer journeys within Hubsopot, creating campaigns for both acquisition and retention
- Use marketing automation tools namely Hubspot to create, test and optimise campaign production across emails, social media etc
- Optimise emails and lead nurturing process through emails, content etc
- Manage conversion points in the marketing funnel including calls to action, lead generating forms etc
- Manage customer segmentation to optimise campaign effectiveness
- Solid experience using HUBSPOT is essential
- Recent experience in a digital marketing/marketing automation role to include experience of email marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation
- Experience of AB testing and analysing campaign results
- Ideally experience should come from the Financial services sector. Experience in a Fintech and/or the Investment Management space would be highly desirable
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.