Do you have at least 3 years' digital marketing experience? Are you a knowledgeable, technical marketer with strong skills across PPC, SEO, SEM? Are you experienced in building website pages and managing fixes? If you are available immediately and looking for an exciting new role to work on multiple projects on a global scale- apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive on a 12 month FTC basis for a global, established specialist recruitment & search agency. Working as part of a vibrant Central Marketing team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will support and manage a variety of digital marketing campaigns, working with the Manager to execute the Digital strategy and plans, across multiple regions & brands. Central London office but happy to consider candidates outside of London who are available for flexible/agile working patterns. The role offers flexibility on days in the office/WFH, however we are happy to also consider candidates available to come into the office once per month, depending on location.
You will work across 35+ company websites, including SEO campaigns and page building, PPC, and website QA. This role works across multiple brands globally, partnering with the broader marketing team and supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in delivering key digital projects.
Duties will include:
- Closely managing and working alongside the website agency to keep on top of technical developments, issues and fixes
- Building pages using the CMS
- Managing Google products and services for all brands, globally: Google Ad Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business
- Using Moz, or other marketing analytics software, to share insight on website health, keyword targets and analytics
- The creation of email marketing templates
You will have:
- Experience in a similar level role, with hands-on experience creating and managing various digital marketing campaigns; at least 2 years' experience
- SEO/SEM and PPC expertise essential
- Working knowledge of CMS systems; WordPress preferred however not essential
- Experience using Google Ad Manager- essential
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing automation
- Experience with remarketing, display and video campaigns, and paid social campaign performance
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
You will be a driven, passionate Digital Marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment! You will enjoy executing the day-to-day digital campaigns and have an excellent understanding of digital marketing, be proactive in sharing insights and expertise, with a can-do and team-focused attitude.
This is a year's contract to start ASAP; please only apply if you are available immediately/at short notice and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.