about 2 months ago
The DMCs relationship manager is accountable to sustain, pro-actively develop and effectively manage a business network of leisure product and service providers internationally. The role overview strategic development and operational management of the destination and implementation of the business plan and operational model to support the expansion of visitors to the destination.
Some key responsibilities:
- Responsibility for commercial partnerships and all travel trade activity with tour operators, travel agents, OTA's and DMC's all over the world.
- Lobby, negotiate, obtain and make available competitive rates, allocations, release periods and destination/product relevant information, six to twelve months in advance.
- Meet the production, commercial and operational deadlines, guidelines and criteria, ensuring that the destination products remain commercially and operationally viable.
- Structure and processes, third party contracting and supplier relationships, financial analysis, distribution, systems support, reservations and fulfilment, marketing and sales and relationships within the industry.
- Lead, guide, develop and manage the Contracting Team.
- Ensure wholesale rates, FIT rates and allotments are contracted and negotiate overriding incentives from suppliers based on productivity and negotiate with Hoteliers & Suppliers for the yearly preferred rate for the destination.
- Strengthen the relationship with existing suppliers & build new supplier relationships. Monitor allotment & inventory utilisation and negotiate with suppliers to increase when and where it requires;
- Attend international travel trade fairs and exhibitions.
Saudi national candidates and Saudi residents are preferable.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.