EMAIL MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST- ASSEST MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
UP TO £60,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly entrepreneurial asset management business, the business has made substantial investment into its marketing and technology, and they are looking for an Email Marketing Automation Specialist to join their busy marketing and communications team, based in central London.
You will be responsible for email and social (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter) distribution across multiple countries and segments and ensuring that this communication in tracked within the organization's data architecture. They're looking for someone with strong experience in Pardot, marketing data management and reporting.
You will be supported by an ambitious team with a high level of digital curiosity and specialist agencies.
- Manage email and social media production and distribution via Pardot.
- Develop, evolve and communicate their lists and segmentation approach.
- Assist the content development and regional marketing and BD teams in developing new ideas using the results from your work.
- Develop and manage a 'continuous improvement' pipeline to keep the digital distribution efforts in line with current industry trends.
- Work alongside Country Marketing Specialists and Business Development teams to plan, build and launch email & social campaigns.
- Manage marketing data inflow and presentation within Salesforce, alongside the Salesforce administrator
- Work across multiple European, Asian and US markets.
- At least 3 years' experience in a financial services email/ digital marketing role, or similar B2B industry
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: Pardot and Salesforce
- Basic HTML understanding (to adjust email templates, not build)
- Experience with data, analytics and reporting and the willingness to undertake further training
- General understanding of compliance and regulatory standards around data protection and digital communication
- Experience managing multiple professional social media accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.