Employer Brand Content Specialist - FINANCIAL SERVICES FINTECH
Day Rate Circa £210 Per Day
3 Months Contract Potential To Go Perm
Our client, is a rapidly growing Global Fintech business headquartered in London, who is looking for an experienced Employer Brand Content Specialist to join the talent team.
You will be a key part of a newly formed team and will lead on Employee Brand. Working with the Head of Talent, Marketing & Internal Communications you will agree a roadmap of content to share across the social channels and develop the strategy moving forward.
- Create an authentic employer brand that is in harmony with the consumer brand, core values and future vision
- Partner with cross-functional departments to guarantee that the brand voice is woven into the right channel strategy, content planning, event planning, thought leadership and engagement campaigns
- Develop the employer brand team
- Actively working on changing the perception of the business via social media and community activities
- Immerse yourself in our culture; quick to understand how they work and identify how you'd help the business move forward
- Keep one eye on what's happening externally, bringing best practice to the team
- Previous experience in an Employer Brand, EVP, or Brand role
- An expert in your field you need little direction and can hit the ground running
- You pay attention to detail, anything you post is in our tone of voice, follows brand guidelines and is engaging
- A self-starter, you are able to take ideas and deliver on them, still knowing when to ask for help
- Passionate about brand you want to put the company on the map as an employer of choice and always advocate for the brand
- A quick thinker; you can translate ideas into action
- You work at pace and are comfortable with ambiguity
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.