Are you a highly organised Events professional, with experience working within an Operations/Project Management based role? Do you have excellent stakeholder, client management and organisational skills? If you are available immediately, looking for a fast-paced and exciting new project - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. Reporting into and working closely with the Marketing Director, our client is looking for an experienced, capable and committed candidate to join them on a contract basis, working on their biggest projects of the year!
As a direct response to COVID, this project was hugely successful last year, with plans for this years project to be even bigger, better and more successful!
Over the coming months our client will be working with 50+ leading employers to create a virtual events programme across multiple sectors, offering members invaluable experience to be connected and network with industry leaders.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with key client partners to work on the content they'll deliver across the experiences
- Planning the sessions for each experience to ensure no overlap and that all parts of the experience are relevant/engaging for the audience
- Supporting the team with preparing all of the speakers ahead of the live experiences, ensuring you have all content and relevant information circulated ahead of events
- Creating materials for presentations and guides for the experience
- Working with the events team and marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging to clients and members
- Working with partners to create content before the experiences to host on the e-learning platform
- Being a core part of the in-experience delivery, supporting the helpdesk, content delivery and coordination
You will have:
- Ideally 2-4 years' relevant experience, such as in an operations, marketing or events role.
- Strong project management experience and be a confident and assertive communicator, able to liaise directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2.1 or above from a leading university.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment would be preferable, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and work on their biggest project of the year, having the chance to make a real impact on the success of this project! Please only apply if you are available immediately/short notice and can commit to the full duration of this contract (3-4 months). Please note our client is based in London but is open to applicants from all regions as this position can be based entirely remotely.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.