HEAD OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS, EMPLOYER BRAND & ENGAGEMENT- FINTECH
UP TO £85,000- £90,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented Head of Internal Communications, Employer Brand & Engagement to join and be part of their global people operations team, based in London.
- Own and plan the content calendar for the business' internal communications and engagement initiatives
- Create and own the strategy for all internal executive communications - working with executive leadership to create and communicate storylines that inspire passion and motivation, exhibiting transparency and leadership
- Be a strategic and tactical partner, especially for complicated and sensitive communication affecting the whole company like organizational changes, M&A activities, and funding rounds
- Enable high levels of engagement and perception of transparency in the organization by ensuring that our internal language and communications are clear and transparent and in line with the brand and values
- Influence, educate, and inform employees around the globe about key company information and updates
- Create clear communication processes and manage senior stakeholders across the business to influence them to want to proactively communicate rather than see it as a necessary chore, or not do it
- Create and manage all business's employment branding strategies
- Undertake and implement employer branding initiatives with the purpose of making the company a favoured employer and support the business in attracting top talent
- Audit the internal brand and identify improvement areas. Project manage the definition of and communicate the EVP, to be the foundation of our Employer Branding strategy
- Own and plan the content calendar for their social media presence and other channels related to recruitment and employer branding
- 10+ years of experience working with communication and/or branding and a track record of employer branding initiatives
- You are strategic and have an understanding of creating and executing on OKRs, developing both long and short term plans
- You are able to work in an ambiguous environment that is regularly changing and very fast-paced. You will work at a fast pace yourself, without compromising quality Significant experience with change communication both through presentations, videos, and facilitation
Please send your most recent CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.