We've partnered with an international lifestyle brand to search for a "Head of International Partnership (m/f/d)" to support their international expansion at their head office in Northern France.
This Head of International Partnership will be responsible for developing new markets and distribution networks and retaining partners to accelerate the commercial development of the international brand in distribution, franchise, eCommerce, and license fee partnerships.
* Design and execute an International Partnership strategy that is aligned with the International Development department's identified strategy and will support international expansion
* Identify the most appropriate B-Models/geographical areas to develop and the key projects required to succeed
* Research and target potential distribution partners and manage international business relations
* Manage and develop existing Partnership agreements and relationships
* Carry out the commercial procedures and negotiate the contracts and their renewal, and ensure profitability in each new project and partnership
* Manage and develop commercial relations by drawing inspiration from the best practices of the brand
* Implement partnerships and define the partner management processes
* 5-10 years of commercial experience in the areas of international distribution networks management or business development (international business development is a big plus)
* Fluency in English and French (additional languages are a plus)
* Commercial mindset and strong negotiation skills
* Strategic and pragmatic thinker, ability to drive things forward
* Excellent communication and networking skills
* Ability to be a charismatic leader
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.