HEAD OF MARKETING - FINANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY UP TO £80,000-£95,000 + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION - HYBRID WORKING
Our client is a leading merchant banking business, providing lending, wealth management and a wide range of financial services for global companies. The marketing function in growing and they are looking for an ambitious Head of Marketing to lead their busy team!
Using your extensive marketing experience and working with the Retail Marketing Director you will develop your brand's marketing strategy, for the UK and Republic of Ireland, and implement the marketing strategy through channel marketing plans, across the full marketing mix.
The role holder will be a member of the Premium Management Committee and will represent marketing, brand and colleague communications in other forums such as the Risk Committee, key projects and in the Customer forum.
- Design, develop and execute marketing plans which help deliver your brand's strategy across five north star metrics - colleague, customer, partner, commercial and brand, improving perception with brand promoters, creating advocacy with those who are passive about the brand and improving engagement with brand detractors
- Build appropriate metrics to understand and measure marketing activity to prove activity value and ensure a plan/do/review mentality is embedded across the marketing team with clear measurable outcomes attached to all activities
- Be the voice of the customer and partner in key forums, or in relation to issues or incidents, putting their needs at the heart of creative design, communications, or propositional messaging
- Build senior stakeholder relationships, be credible and provide advice and support to the Management Committee on activities impacting colleague experience or brand perception
- Significant marketing experience within Financial Services
- CIM Qualified
- Previous knowledge and experience of leading a successful marketing team within a regulated environment (to include brand, internal and external comms)
- Knowledge of financial promotions regulation plus data compliance regulations
- Has an ability to balance commercial considerations with regulatory obligations
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work self-directed and to evidence where they have directly influenced revenue growth
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.