Carter Murray is looking for a Head of Merchandising and Supply chain to join a fantastic business that is based in Saudi Arabia.
Our Client is a growing retail business based in Riyadh that is looking for a Head of Merchandising & Supply Chain with online and offline experience to help drive growth.
What the role of Head of Merchandising looks like;
- Will lead the merchandising function across stores and online
- Utilising category and market analysis to create a Supply strategy that will maximise long-term opportunities and competitive advantage
- Planning and forecasting, trading, and team management
- Maximise long-term commercial opportunities and minimise areas of risk, acting on performance analysis and sound judgement and change management
- You will lead the business functions to achieve Budget and Latest Estimate KPI's, Sales, Stock and Margin alongside leading and coaching the Merchandising team to maintain high levels of growth, performance and working practices
What the ideal Head of Merchandising & Supply Chain looks like;
- You will be a highly analytical individual who is organised, methodical and efficient, with excellent judgement, communication, confidence and decision-making skills
- Proven experience and delivery of results within Merchandising as a Merchandise Manager or more senior, ideally within a well-established blue chip retailer
- Must have a strong customer, market awareness, as well as having a passion for the product
- Innovative commercial thinker - supporting business efficiency, improvements, and growth needs
- Pro-active problem solver and analyst through strong absorption of information and effective cooperation
- Able to build and develop relationships with other internal teams for functional and personal development
- E-commerce experience would be advantageous but not essential
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.