We are looking for a seasoned Head of Sales to manage P&L and operational expense for all brands under a regional Luxury Brand Retailer and Distributor. You will help develop the brands' market presence in the region through executing strategic plans and manage operational functions across timepiece brands. A high-performer, you will ensure successful execution of strategies in stores to maximise delivery against business objectives.
- Handle overall business reporting, budgets, P&L, and business plans
- Manage the operational commercialisation process including forecasting, pricing, packaging, and budget approvals and ensure this is aligned across all assigned territories
- Develop strategic plans for brick and mortar stores to increase average spend and set KPIs in accordance to industry trends and brand requirements
- Analyse customer buying and growth trends across brands, and past launch data to develop accurate forecasts and improve on YoY KPIs
- Work together with the Marketing team to create promotional content and maximise turnover
- Hire, coach, and mentor talent, providing leadership to stores and identifying gaps in learning and development to improve employee skillset
- At least 5 years of working experience in Retail, of which at least 2 are in Retail Operations and Management
- Keen understanding and knowledge of financial drivers
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Experience in employee training, mentoring, and operations
Shoot your CV over to email@example.com today if you think your profile would make a good fit for this role!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.