Are you an experienced Internal Communications professional, with experience working on a global scale? Do you have experience of managing C-suite relationships, and a background in employee branding and engagement? If you are available immediately for a challenging, diverse and exciting new contract - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Global Internal Communications & Engagement Manager on a 3 month FTC basis for our client, an industry-leading, global engineering & design business who operate in excess of 350 offices across forty countries.
Reporting into and supporting the Global Head of Internal Comms & Engagement, you will deliver the internal communications strategy, it's programmes and other key deliverables for the company globally. Working as a senior manager to advise and support leadership teams - with a focus on their priority programmes - on the effective communication and mobilisation of their people to achieve the right level of employee engagement around the companies corporate vision and strategy. Your focus will be to connect innovation with data and audience behaviours whilst aligning with the strategic advice you provide for initiatives and corporate agendas.
Key Duties include:
- Ensuring IC plan and editorial calendar is 'message' and not 'channel' led - creating clarity of conversation and desired outcome from communication.
- Designing and managing the core global channel - Sharepoint intranet - and providing advice on other channels.
- Managing the Sharepoint Intranet channel content and strategy through the regional IC Community of Practice to ensure global consistency and global initiatives are amplified across regions
- Developing and delivering alongside leaders at a global and regional level, appropriate mobilisation agenda to drive cultural change - developing supporting collateral
- Maintaining an external network that provides insight into best practice and innovation in internal communications and ensures content knowledge is fresh and up to the minute
- Often the first point of contact to advise and create global internal communications, programmes and campaigns that have maximum impact, hits at the right time and in the right tone.
- Leading, consulting or coaching the development of key internal stakeholder communications strategies aligned to our vision and strategy and enables their successful rollout and outcomes in conjunction with the team.
We are looking for:
- No less than 8 years' experience in internal communications management
- Degree educated with an advanced or professional communication in marketing, communications or PR
- Collaborative approach and strong team player - effectively links both internal and external communications
- Previous experience of employee branding and employee engagement, including culture change programmes
- Experience of C-suite relationships and ability to influence senior level discussion making
- Experience in communications with a fragmented group of stakeholders, in multiple locations
- Exceptional writing and oral presentation skills
This is an exciting and diverse opportunity to join a leading organisation during a peak period of re-structure. You will be an experienced Communications professional, able to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple locations, and be able to work closely with key stakeholders. Please only apply if you are available immediately/at short notice, and can commit to the full contract duration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.