Internal Communication Manager (Campaigns)
Carter Murray are partnered with a public sector employer who are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Manager. This role will be primarily home based, however will require occasional days at one of their headquarters across the UK.
Sitting within the Internal Communications team, you will be responsible for delivering an improved employee awareness and understanding of the connection between their roles and the company vision and values and to influence organisational culture and behaviours to help deliver on the vision.
Design a first-class internal communications service, always championing new and innovative ways to reach out to your audience and ensuring you are keeping up to date with industry trends.
Be the lead for internal campaigns, gathering audience insight, devising and implementing communications plans, liaising with internal stakeholders and delivering creative content.
Be our communications lead for diversity and inclusion within the Force, helping to build a truly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where our people feel valued and able to bring their whole selves to work.
Play a pivotal role in the rollout and adoption of Yammer as our main two-way communications tool, working with leaders to understand the value of engagement on this channel.
You will play an integral role in our internal communications team, adapting to the organisational needs and leading on projects as they arise.
What you will have
- Knowledge of internal communications in response to crisis scenarios.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint, Yammer, Forms and Teams.
- Solid understanding of the how Internal Communications drives employee engagement and which the enablers to this.
- Solid understanding of the value of an Employee Value Proposition and how it contributes to building advocacy and our brand internally and externally.
- Salary of £31,240, plus £2,700.10 London Allowance (if applicable) per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare as well as many high street and online retail discounts
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.