INVESTMENT WRITING & RESEARCH MANAGER - INVESTMENT TRUSTS (INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT)
£55-75000 (dependent on experience) +bonus, bens
Our client a leading business operating in the Investments Management industry has built an excellent reputation is now looking to expand the team with an Investment Research & Writing Manager. You will need to have sound knowledge and experience of Investment Trusts (this is essential) and excellent writing skills.
This is a writing-led role and you must be capable of writing clear, well-reasoned analytical arguments aimed at professional investors and investment savvy high net worth private investors. You will be writing thematic research and analysis, looking at macro events and considering the implications they have for investors.
- Write detailed profiles of individual trusts on a weekly basis written for professionals and retail audiences.
- Create thought provoking, interesting thematic research for the same audience, using data analysis to support detailed interrogation of themes, trends and sectors
- Become an expert on your areas of coverage, providing ideas and analysis to internal and external clients, including professional investors and journalists
- Help to develop new ideas for research which can build the brand as an investment trust specialist
- Generate interesting ideas which can be used to promote research among the trade and national press
- Sound experience and knowledge of Investment trusts knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of the broader investment management/ funds industry - including OEICS - will be a big advantage
- Excellent written skills (in English) with a proven track record of writing content for the Investments / Investment Management industry is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using Morningstar Direct and FE Analytics would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.