Investor Relations Manager
Carter Murray are currently working with a FTSE 250 financial services business to help recruit a IR Manager to join a small team based in London. The role will be responsible for the execution of the IR strategy and is a great opportunity for a current IR Manager or an IR Analyst ready for the step up to Manager level.
- Reporting on share price, valuation and share register movements
- Handle investor and analyst enquiries, ensuring timely response in an accurate and consistent manner
- Help prepare presentations, briefing and board reports
- Produce high quality materials for results announcements, presentations and other events including regulatory announcements and supporting materials
- Review and monitor investor feedback and analyst research, helping to report the market view to the board
- Professional qualification would be desirable
- Experience working within banking or financial services
- Experience working within a similar IR position
- Excellent written and communications skills
- A good understanding of the financial markets
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.