Carter Murray is working closely with a global business who are looking to hire a Investor Relations Specialist to work closely with the Head of IR. The role will play an important role in the production of investor communications ensuring the market has knowledge and understanding of the company's strategy, operations and financial performances.
- Support the production of the quarterly Operational Review, results presentations and associated support material
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and divisions in preparation and organisation of data and commentary for releases
- Respond to investor, sell-side analyst and internal queries and requests
- Support delivery of events including analyst briefings, site visits and investment conferences
- Support the management and analysis of company consensus
- Review of analyst financial models providing feedback and recommendations
- Participation in meetings with other investor relations team members with both investors and sell-side analysts
- Good experience working in a similar role
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Good understanding of accounting and awareness of financial markets
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.