A leader in the Dermatological and Skincare space with its HQ in Europe is looking for a JAPAC Digital Manager to manage one of their largest brands. Sitting within the Consumer business unit, you will formulate and execute digital strategies through online campaigns and social media to achieve KPIs set.
- Work closely with external agencies and internal teams and create, execute, and monitor the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Budget for digital activities and ensure projects are kept within budget while maximising ROI
- Monitor the eCommerce space for trends and competitor movement to identify digital opportunities
- Innovate with in-market teams to explore new digital channels and content for online platforms
- Master's Degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- At least 5 years of working in the FMCG industry with Skincare experience
- At least 3 years experience of working in a digital marketing role with a proven track record or running successful digital marketing campaigns
- At least 5 years of working in a regional (Asia) or global role
- Experience with CMS, Digital Analytics, UX, SEO, SEM, Social Media Management
- Strong communication skills with in-depth understanding of the consumer skincare industry
- Strong team player with the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders
Get in touch if you're up for this challenging role! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.