A European leader in the dermatological and skincare space is looking for a JAPAC Program Leader. You will be given autonomy to manage high-impact innovation projects and oversee the end-to-end process from initiation to product launch.
- Oversee the entire project process, from defining strategies, managing the development, and launching the products
- Work closely with and supervise the project team, cross-functional units, and external partners to develop and run the project
- Serve as the representative of the team to give regular updates to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Monitor critical updates and activities and act early to prevent crisis and mitigate any delays
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Possess a Master's degree in Life Science or Chemistry
- PMP Certification is essential
- At least 10 years of experience in program or project management in the Skincare/Cosmetic Industry
- Proven success in developing plans for the launch of innovative cosmetics or over-the-counter products in a matric FMCG company
- and launching
- Strong experience in working and negotiating with business partners to ensure successful project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in using tracking systems and Microsoft applications
- Able to work well both in silo and in cross-functional teams
- Travel of up to 20% of the time is expected
Send your application in to email@example.com if you'd like to have a discussion about this role!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.