12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
MARKETING & EVENTS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED LONDON (hybrid working-2 or 3 days in London office/per week)
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful financial services business as a Marketing & Events Manager. You'll need current/recent experience in event management (organising in person events as well as webinars) as well as some experience in marketing including collateral production. Experience should come from the B2B financial services or professional services, investment management or private equity space.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Communications you will play a key role in the coordination, planning and delivery of hosted and third-party external events, including participation at industry conferences. You will coordinate and manage the company's external engagement in industry conferences, management of in-person or virtual client events, support other teams' delivery of internal events such as their team offsites.
You'll be responsible for the coordination, planning and delivery of hosted events and for attendance and participation at third-party industry events. Responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of all client events, delivered either in person or by webinar
Manage activity on broader marketing initiatives such as marketing campaigns and collateral, including brochures, leaflets, emails, social media posts and website copy
- Solid experience in both marketing AND event management experience gained in a fast paced organisation within a B2B financial services or professional services environment. Experience within an asset management or private equity company is an advantage
- Experience of working with Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Cvent etc beneficial
Experience of planning and delivering internal and external events, including webinars is essential
- Experience of managing marketing activity including literature production
- Good project management skills
- Some experience of design eg.using the Adobe Creative suite is preferred
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.