MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
£30-35K BASE + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a highly successful start-up financial services business is looking to hire an entrepreneurial Marketing Communications professional to join the business as part of their growth strategy.
Reporting into the CEO, you will have full ownership of the new Marketing function, as well as be responsible for developing and delivering a new Marketing strategy.
- Planning, developing and delivering all marketing programmes
- Develop marketing collateral and communication across print and digital
- Coordinate and manage market research tools
- Identify and deliver a new brand strategy
- Manage and re-design the look and content of company website and social media presence
To be successful in this role;
- Current/recent experience in a broad marketing communications role gained ideally within a b2b environment in a financial services or professional services business.
- Strong writing skills and experience writing content for business related audiences including thought leadership articles, press releases, reports, marketing collateral, etc.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from all levels
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and happy to roll your sleeves up
- Skilled in using MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.