Digital Marketing Executive - Real Estate (10 Month FTC)
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established real estate firm, who have become one of the largest real-estate businesses in the UK. They are looking for either a part-time (3 days a week) or full time Marketing Executive who will work within the Guest Experiences Department responsible for the retail portfolio.
This is an exciting position where the incoming Digital Marketing Executive who will mainly be responsible for implementing digital strategy and will help develop a digital communications plan which drives, footfall, sales, and customer engagement.
- Support the delivery of customer-centric digital marketing activities for a number of retail properties across their retail portfolio, including paid for and organic social media campaigns, email campaigns and websites.
- Maintaining and managing social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Manage day to day relationships with external agencies and write comprehensive and creative briefs.
- Prepare regular reports to demonstrate results of marketing activity and their impact on their commercial KPI's
- Attend retail partner forums as appropriate to present marketing updates to maximize retailer involvement in marketing activities.
- Manage paid for and social campaigns.
- Propose new opportunities and recommendations to enhance the digital strategy whilst assisting the team in employing best practice in all activities.
The ideal candidate will need a minimum of a years' experience within digital marketing and also be an experienced copywriter. They are very open to background but individuals who come from a retail, food and beverages or restaurant background would be desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.