MARKETING EXECUTIVE - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED LONDON (remote working initially)
Fantastic opportunity to join our client a successful and fast growing business in the Financial Services sector, who is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team in this newly created role
You will be responsible for the delivery of multi-channel campaigns including email, advertising, direct mail (online and offline), events and PR.
- Develop and execute effective marketing communication campaigns
- Write copy for marketing campaigns and collateral, including brochures, leaflets, emails, social media posts and website copy
- Work with and support the management of design, PR, SEO and other external agency relationships
- Report monthly on the performance of the marketing plan using HubSpot, Google Analytics and Business data
- Maximise social media followers on the Business Units LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- Manage internal marketing campaigns
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders from across the business unit to align objectives and create content
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis to assist with product development
- Work closely with the sales / relationship teams within the business units on demand and lead generation, managed through Group Marketing Automation software, HubSpot.
- You'll need circa 2-4 years broad marketing and campaign management skills (essential), with good experience in digital marketing
- Marketing experience in financial services is preferred but not essential
- Experience in B2B marketing is preferred but is not essential
- Good project management skills
- Good writing skills
- Experience with Hubspot, Prezi and Zoom webinars or similar marketing technologies would be helpful but is not essential
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.