Are you a hands-on, driven and passionate Marketing professional, with a background working within luxury/high-end hospitality or retail? Do you have a broad marketing skillset across the full mix, including digital, comms, branding? If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to work for a reputable brand in an exciting new contract role - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a 6 month FTC for our client, a high-end, luxury yet vibrant hospitality group, who offer exceptional experiences and decadent dining. They are a growing company with luxury locations in London and Europe along with new international sites opening from 2022 onwards.
Reporting into and working closely with the MD & Marketing Consultant, you will be confident working autonomously, managing external agencies and being a hands-on marketing professional, able to execute a variety of campaigns across channels. We are looking for a driven marketer to bring their expertise and manage the communication channels for the restaurant brands across multiple sites. The role will encompass the day-to-day management of the full marketing mix, with emphasis on premium brand marketing, digital oversight, and implementing campaigns.
Duties will include:-
- Working closely with the Marketing Consultant to execute the agreed strategy and implement marketing initiatives and promotional activation's
- Tracking and managing the monthly marketing budget to ensure ROI is maximised on all marketing spend
- Supporting with the production of the social media content diary (with the marketing consultant and graphic designer) whilst proficiently managing the day-to-day posting, community engagement and running of all social media channels, across organic and social campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating the website content in the CMS with digital performance reporting
- With the resource of an external digital agency, managing digital advertising
We are looking for:-
- An experienced Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager, with a background ideally in luxury/high-end hospitality, hospitality or luxury retail
- 3-5 years' experience: you will bring expertise across the entire marketing mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A broad range of marketing knowledge ( PR, Social Media, Digital, website CMS)
- Proven experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
You're someone who is passionate about food and people. You thrive in a place where you feel like you're part of a family and can grow your career.
You are happy to work autonomously across various projects as well as being a team player in a high-paced environment. You are described as self-motivated, highly-organised, and having great attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a beautiful brand and venue, as part of a successful and reputable hospitality group! Our client offers great benefits, a supportive and collaborative working environment. Please only apply if you are available immediately/at short-notice and can commit to the duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.