MARKETING MANAGER-BRAND AND COMMUNICATION AGENCY
SALARY UP TO £40,000- £48,000
Our client is a leading Branding & Communication agency in central London that helps financial businesses create immediate impact and sustainable growth. Based in the heart of the city, they are currently looking for a talented Marketing Manager/ Account Manager to join their team.
This role would be best suited to a candidate with at least two-years agency experience, who understands the importance of delivering on time and on budget and has experience of developing and executing PR and digital marketing plans and strategies. You'll report to the Communications Director, will have authority over all associated accounts and will be supported by a Marketing and PR Assistant.
- Be the lead day-to-day eyes and ears of your allocated accounts
- Deliver Marketing, PR, digital or Communication campaigns for a wide range of exciting clients
- Establish business objectives for each client project and provide a full and detailed strategic proposal that meets given budget, deadlines and achieves the business objectives
- Deliver polished client presentations, both written and verbal
- Speak with authority around media channels, strategy and creative
- Have a good understanding of competitive market - category, brand, strategic implication and the wider sector/channel trends and developments.
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working within a PR or communications role - consumer and/or B2B - in house or agency
- Established Account Manager or Senior Account Executive with exceptional client management skills
- Digitally savvy
- Passionate about communications
- Working on multiple briefs or in a fast paced environment
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.