MARKETING MANAGER UK&I GLOBAL INSURANCE PROVIDER
UP TO £75,000 + BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading global Insurance provider who serves SME, middle market, and large corporate business providing property, casualty as well as accident and health insurance, risk engineering and multinational servicing propositions. Our client is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join and be part of the newly established marketing function for the UK & Ireland business, based in central London.
They are establishing a London based team dedicated to supporting the UK and Ireland businesses. This role sits in a team comprising three marketers reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications UK, Ireland and South Africa. As it's a new team this is an exciting opportunity for the team to make the roles and function their own. You will engage with product and segment owners as well as the teams in the offices across the two countries.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Build and maintain relationships with the business areas you support, to understand growth objectives, business priorities, market trends and broker requirements and to be the main point of contact. Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer and broker issues, market trends and competitor activity.
- Develop B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns targeting specific segments with the aim of acquiring and retaining new business. This includes the production, implementation of campaigns whilst adhering to brand guidelines, legal and compliance guidance and managing to budget
- Track and measure campaigns. Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and evaluate existing campaigns. And deliver regular reports of campaign results and evaluation of KPIs.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for all channels; email, website, social, events, promotional materials and insight pieces. On occasion support the sales teams with major tender responses
- Adapt and implement global and regional marketing campaigns for the UK and Ireland markets in collaboration with the regional and/or global marketing teams.
- Marketing experience within financial services/ Insurance needed
- Extensive experience and a successful track record in developing and delivering integrated proposition campaigns grounded in market insights, defining goals and managing to budget
- Experience in tracking campaigns, analysing results, and using learnings to improve future campaigns
- Experience of acquiring and using data to target segmented audiences
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A solid experience of all aspects of digital (email, web, content, social, SEO, advertising)
- Good experience in content creation across all channels to promote our offers via compelling story telling
- Experience of developing and managing events as an integral part of product and channel strategy.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.