Carter Murray Dubai have an opportunity for a Omni Channel Sales and Operations Director based in Dubai, UAE.
Reporting to the territory VP, the Omni Channel Sales and Operations Manager will be an integral part of Sales & Operations team. The he/she will drive omni channel (stores, digital, WS) sales and assists the Brands Omni channel development in each respective territory. They will act as a liaison between franchise partners, territory and corporate teams, sharing the groups best practices in the local markets and supporting the franchisees in all matters relating to operations and must exhibit and practice all company values.
He / she will follow up on weekly e-com performance (sales, traffic, conversion, AOV, Returns) and liaise with cross teams on course of actions to be deployed to improve metrics and increase sales. The manager will follow up closely with the marketing and account management teams on all aspects related to marketplace and WS growth, ensuring comprehensive development plans are in place to grow channel. The manager will also follow up on all technical, shipping and fulfillment elements related to e-com (mono branded sites) and work cross functionally on areas to optimize and improve the overall experience.
Train and develop VM Specialist, Sales & Ops Manager and store teams on all VM practices. Provide Photo feedback and use Photos to coach and follow up regularly on store VM standards.
Assess quality of all in store Marketing Collateral during country visits and share with Marketing team for further action.
Manage behaviors through use of interdepartmental meetings to establish regular communication between all department heads and their AGI counterpart.
Provide one/one coaching to Sales & Operations Managers when required. Ensure effective action plans are developed and executed weekly that impact the Key Drivers of Sales (Traffic, Conversion, and AOV)
This is a unique role that involves operations, omni channel management , digital marketing & business development.
Key Requirements of the role are:
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business Administration, concentration in international business or comparable.
- Minimum three years' of relevant Sales & Operations Management experience
- Experience in e-com business / digital experience is required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and presentation development
- Strong public speaking and verbal communication skills in English and relevant language of respective territory
- Must be customer service oriented
- Strong initiative and problem solving ability
- Highly organized, analytical
- Able to work autonomously with high degree of ownership
If you have this skill set please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.