Paid Media Coordinator
Up to £35,000 per annum - (DOE)
Carter Murray have partnered with a well-known and highly reputable brand within the Hospitality sector who are seeking a Paid Media Coordinator to join their newly formed HR and employee branding marketing function based at their top class HQ in Buckinghamshire 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for all paid media activity, including CRM and to support employer branding including content writing.
- Daily management of paid media activity across multiple channels sucj as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and other partners such as Indeed.
- Maintain all external company pages across partner platforms.
- Reporting on campaign performance and creation of dashboards to show insignts and recommendations.
- Management of external creative agency to ensure that campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Media budget management - make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Support the employer brand manager with copywriting and content creation.
Skill & Experiences
- Paid media marketing experience, preferrable in a recruitment background.
- Understanding the customer/candidate funnel.
- Knowledge of employer branding and employee value propositions.
- Strong understanding of how to manage campaign performance.
- Creative and copy writing experience.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.