We have a current opportunity for a PD Payments Services Officer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney. For further information about this position please see below.
- The Payments team is responsible for the delivery and support of daily transactional services to the branches and our members.
- You will be helping maintain responsibility for the processing and maintenance of Direct Entry, Member Chequing, BPAY, NPP, SWIFT, Recall of Funds, Mistaken Payments, Traces, EFT complaints, Visa and eftpos disputes, Fraud and AML monitoring, Brokers Term Deposits, non-personal memberships, gambling, cryptocurrency and other regular monitoring and reporting, management of Inactive, Dormant and Unclaimed memberships, management of Deceased Estates and DIY Superannuation.
- The Payments team is also a stakeholder for key projects within the companythe companythe company.
- The Payments team is also responsible for maintaining 3rd party relationships on an ongoing basis with payment suppliers such as Cuscal and Indue.
- The Payment Services Officer will also perform day to day clerical and administrative tasks including: reconciliation of payments reports, reconciliation of general ledger (GL) accounts, handling of disputed.
- Intermediate PC and Microsoft Office Skills (ability to use core application such as Outlook, Word, Excel)
- E-Payments code
- Minimum 1 year customer service and/or back office experience
- Working with third parties within the finance/retail banking industry
- Cuscal, Indue, Vigil systems knowledge
If you have any additional questions on the role please email email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.