PR EXECUTIVE- FINIANCIAL SERVICES/ FINTECH
FULL TIME/ REMOTE WORKING OPTION
Our client is one of the UK's leading Financial and Corporate consultancies that provides strategic advice to a wide range of financial services groups. A strong PR agency, based in the heart of the city who are currently looking for an Account Director to join their London team.
An exciting role as an PR executive, working in the PR Division supporting clients in sectors including financial, insurance, travel & fintech as required. The role also involves undertaking support activity for the whole public relations team, and sharing some more general administrative support tasks.
The candidate must be passionate about developing their career with a consultancy that has a range of diverse clients. They should have strong content writing & media relations skills and be confident working with a range of business, journalists & marketers.
- Undertake public relations work as required and at direction of the account management teams, including:
- Drafting press releases and articles
- Distributing press releases to journalists
- Research for press releases and articles as required
- Liaison with clients and journalists, as approved by account handlers, including attending client and journalist meetings and social events
- Helping to draft plans for clients
- Contributing ideas and suggestions as to how to best generate coverage for their clients as required
- Researching and monitoring of sector issues to develop opportunities for client media commentary
- Undergraduate from a qualified University in the UK
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working within a communications role - consumer and/or B2B - in house or agency
- Digital savvy
- Passionate about communications
- Within the role, there is an excellent opportunity for an existing PR Assistant or Graduate to develop and expand their career.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.