PR MANAGER EMEA (FRENCH SPEAKING)- FINTECH
UP TO £40,000 + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented PR Manager EMEA to join and be part of their London/ EMEA PR team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic French and English-speaking PR Manager EMEA to help take their EMEA media relations and content strategy to the next level. This position is a very hands-on fintech public relations role in a busy in-house press office. The role offers the opportunity to work with the press - trade, national and international - and to establish a media network for a leading digital cross-border payments business, as well as assisting the digital communications strategy for the organisation.
- Develop media strategies for campaigns, products and announcements;
- Help strengthen company's position and visibility in UK, Europe and Africa markets;
- Build consumer-facing, and consumer-relevant press relations activities working autonomously, as well as closely with relevant agencies, as required;
- Exploring proactive and reactive earned media coverage opportunities for the company;
- Manage PR agencies in the region and work closely with marketing leads and country directors to attain PR results;
- Link PR campaigns between key markets and marketing/products for timely promotions and media activities;
- Dealing with media requests from trade, diaspora and international press in a timely fashion;
- Building and maintaining relationships with media outlets and journalists in the trade and mainstream sectors, both in the UK and internationally;
- 2/3+ years of experience in a previous media relations role, in-house or agency;
- Familiarity with media monitoring and press request tools;
- Fluent French and advanced English speaker, other languages a bonus;
- Efficiency in writing, editing and proofreading in French;
- Awareness of PR, social media and SEO best practices;
- Experience in the fintech or financial PR sector would be an advantage
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.