PRESENTATIONS & DESIGN EXECUTIVE - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
BASED LONDON (remote working at the moment in line with government guidelines)
Our client a highly respected global investment firm which operates in the private equity and alternatives space is looking for a Junior Design & Presentations Executive.
- Formatting, processing and updating of PowerPoint slides for presentations and webcasts. You will also support ad hoc design formatting requests for slides or presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of materials to launch new products or channels, including pitchbooks, and handbooks.
- Assist in the production of materials for internal communications, including ad hoc charity & news updates.
- Support in the creation and production of client-facing marketing collateral, which will include traditional publication formats such as in PDF or InDesign, the website, banners for social media (linkedin), webcast event collateral etc
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Experience in creating powerpoint presentations in a professional capacity is essential, preferably in a B2B Financial Services or professional services environment
- Advanced PowerPoint skills are essential
- Experience in the Investment Management, Private equity, hedge funds or investment banking space would be an advantage
- Some experience in graphic design
- Advanced Adobe InDesign
- Some experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.