A leader in the area of precision medicine in Oncology is looking for a Regional Business Development Manager to drive the business within the SEA region. You will spearhead the development of the company's database by being an advocate of their products and successfully negotiating and closing deals with key stakeholders
- Create and manage a strong network of cancer centres, hospitals, laboratories, and other pharmaceutical companies to support and drive growth and market expansion
- Serve as a technical expert of the product and educate target groups on personalised solutions
- Ensure optimum experience and nurture lasting partnerships with customers by closely monitoring their changing needs while providing excellent support when needed
- Take charge of all business development, marketing, and sales activities within the region and develop suitable distribution channels by identifying potential partnership opportunities
- At least a Master's in Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Outstanding technical knowledge in NGS analysis, Oncology, and has a strong affinity with BioIT and database management
- Strong existing network and actionable contacts in clinics, hospitals, and laboratories
- Strong regional experience with prospecting and handling new and existing distributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for the role (> 50% of working time)
If you think you are up for this challenging role, send your CV over to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to kickstart a conversation.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.