A global Woodworking company is looking for a Regional Sales Director to oversee sales efforts and operations within Southeast and East Asia. Proactive and tenacious, you will work with regional partners and stakeholders to grow the company's current portfolio while actively hunting for new business.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create sales targets and develop actionable plans to ensure revenue growth for the company
- Manage the regional sales and ensure that all business strategies and executed according to the company's objectives and direction
- Run forecasts and exceed set and planned goals
- Cultivate cohesiveness within the team and train and educate staff on products, strategies, and execution methods
- Forge strong working relationships with customers and monitor targets through existing CRM systems
- Handle the sales budget and review expenses, trends, and competition to ensure competitive pricing and healthy profits
- At least 8 years in a similar role in the industry with working Woodworking experience
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business or related
- Having a Marketing major is ideal
- Proven ability in Business Proposal Writing, Negotiation, Delivery, and Planning
- Fluency in other Asian languages will be considered favourable
Send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org today if you think you are up for this challenging but enriching role!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.