£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
3 months ago
SENIOR BRAND PROJECT MANAGER
£60-80K BASE + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading, global Financial Services business is looking to hire a Senior Brand Project Manager to join their Global Brand team. You will have solid experience in brand management/brand experience, gained either in a large high profile consumer facing corporate or working in well-known brands within an agency environment. Project Management is a key part of the role, so you will need excellent project management experience, preferably with experience of using project management tools and software.
You will play a lead role in the development, management and execution of the business' global Brand programmes.
- Play a key role in developing and managing the global brand experience for a high profile global brand programme
- Developing and managing brand design
- Managing key stakeholders and vendors.
- Developing project plans on a global scale.
- Producing RFPs, support the selection of new vendors, and contract negotiations.
- Budget management
- Liaising regularly with the global and local brand teams
To succeed in this role
- Current/recent experience in a brand project management role gained within a in a large, (pref global) Corporate or agency side (i.e. a brand agency)
- Excellent project management skills is essential, preferably with experience of working with project management tools and software
- Experience managing brand experience programmes or developing brand programmes, preferably on a global scale
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome in the first instance via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.