My client is the global consultancy connecting companies with industry experts. organisations engage them to find experts in every field who can then provide industry advise to them. Due to growth they are looking hire
Senior Business Development Manager
We power the new knowledge economy. Our Knowledge-as-a-Service platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make informed decisions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations.
- Customer focused, proactive and innovative sales professionals who bring a strong sales track record of exceeding targets in generating new business
- An individual contributor with ability to create demand, convince expert buyers of differentiated offers and close deals
- Effective pipeline development, sales forecasting, business planning and development to exceed targets
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with prospective and current customers to generate new business for the Company
- Ability to engage decision makers
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Highly collaborative and ability to coordinate across functions (eg.inside sales team, marketing, client solutions and research team, legal and technical) in order to drive new client acquisition efforts and ensure lead generation effectiveness
- Provide a closed loop feedback mechanism to other teams on all customer feedback to ensure further success and accelerated growth.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic track record
- 5+ years proven track record of sales success in a B2B environment in financial services or Corporate sector
- Related industry knowledge an advantage along with a technology savvy background.
- We welcome candidates who are analytical, commercial, and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Positive, energetic, self-starter with attention to detail and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Best suited for candidates who are ready for the challenge and want broad, global exposure to grow very quickly professionally
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.