SENIOR DATA SERVICES ASSOCIATE 10-MONTH FTC - FINANCIAL SERVICES ANALYTICS BUSINESS
UP TO £55,000- £60,000
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a global data analytics business that provides risk modelling solutions that make individuals, businesses, and society more resilient to extreme events. Our client is looking for a talented Senior Data Services Associate to join on a short-term contract, based in an excellent central London location.
As a member of Verisk's Data Services team based in London, you will provide a first point of contact to London and international insurance and reinsurance clients. You will be integral in liaising with and assisting their outsourcing teams the interpretation of risk data.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Perform Quality Assurance checks on accounts that have been modelled by the business using the latest software.
- Lead account management for assigned Data Services clients including providing status reports on key performance metrics such as error logs, turn-around-times, and volumes. Lead client facing interaction through regular meetings.
- Work with Team Lead to develop processes and assumptions for new clients. Maintain relevant documentation.
- Explain modelled results from cleansed data and investigate any areas where questions arise from the client or internal teams
- Add value to data services processes through customisation of output tailored to the needs of clients.
- Financial Services experienced needed, ideally Insurance markets
- Must display attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Capable of working independently. Displays ownership and accountability in all facets of work Possesses an analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills; shows an eagerness to learn and think critically to improve processes
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential, intermediate Excel is preferable. Able to query SQL databases
- Experience in cleansing of accounts for catastrophe models and the required assumptions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.